Saturday 8 December 2007

SECONDLIFE AND SOCIAL SKILLS

I have been working on an online questionnaire for gathering information on social skills. I am interested in finding out from anyone how they behave in a variety of situations, especially in those who have used Secondlife and also people who have been diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome.

I have recently piloted this questionnaire and have some excellent feedback which I have used to enhance the questions that I have used. If you would like to take part the link to the questionnaire can be accessed below. Part I is a set of questions about a variety of social aspects. Anyone who takes part can leave their email address so that I can contact you again for Part II - this is purely optional. All responses are very welcome.

Click Here to take survey

No comments: